Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel (AHTS)
Versatile vessels superior for world wide operations.
The AHTS vessels are prepared for operations in deep as well as shallow waters. Large capacities, good manoeuvrability and Triplex MDH system will ensure a safe working environment for our crew.
The design is superior to the others because of:
- Fuel Economy
- Best achieved by optimized vessel lines and hybrid propulsion
- Accommodation 60 pers
- Winch capacity 500te
- Bollard pull 275te
- Deck Layout - "Safety and functionality"
- 250te AHC A-frame - "Subsea construction work"
- Complies with new international regulations (IMO/Marpol, etc.)
- High Transit Speed
Health, Safety & Environment
- Comfort class
- Clean Design Class
- NAUT- OSV Class
- Catalyst Cleaning of NOx (UREA system)
- HIPAP 500 installed (SSBL and LBL mode)
- DP History station and Remote diagnostic
- Low noise backward skew propeller
- Triplex MDH System for "Safer Deck Operation"
- Video surveillance in all working areas
- Lubrication of stern roller with water
- Extended length of A/H winch 1,2 m
- Automatic lubrication of shark jaw and towing pins
- Prepared for 300te A-frame
- Prepared for 300te crane stb. side
- Shark jaw rotated 5 degree to optimise operation of large chain